harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare M4 == r603534 ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:21:49 GMT
Hello,

There is a number of regressions during interactive scenarios. I filed
a bug placeholders:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5315 [ega] windows
scenario hangs a computer
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5316 [ega] linux scenario
fails somehow right after the help step
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5317 [ehwa] linux scnario fails

The issues need additional investigation to understand what actually
happens. The possible cause is Harmony performance degradation, so
scenario timeouts should be updated. I will try to dig problems a bit
further today and appreciate any help in this direction.

For those who would like to look into them two the command to start
the tests is
ant -Dtest.suites="hdk,ega" install setup run or ant
-Dtest.suites="hdk,ehwa" install setup run

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,