harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:01:45 GMT
Nadya,
That's great! Your passion to frequent commits is the most welcome.

BTW, this week I taught a QA course [1] in Novosibirsk. As a practical
exercise we formed several groups and inspected contributor guide [2]
in Russian. I've put formal inspection notes in HARMONY-5298 and hope
you'll find some of them worth to be fixed.

[1] http://www.tekama.com/index.php?page=72

--
With best regards,
Alexei,