harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] update testing conventions
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:08:14 GMT
Hello,
Today I found out that updating testing conventions from the bottom of
the long thread might be unnoticed and sensitive at the same time. I
have created a new patch [1] for conventions based on a local
feedback. Sean, all, could you please take a look at proposed changes?

Actually, I have renamed 'common' to 'java' and added 'resources'
folder to be more alike Apache Maven layout. Thank you in advance.

On Nov 30, 2007 8:09 PM, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> A short update: someone already refactored crypto module in a way Sean
> and I suggested, so the only thing I had to do with the inconsistency
> was updating the example with description of current situation. This
> means the patch for [1] is ready.

[...]