harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [alert] Linux EGA fails, likely due to Tomcat issues
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:22:45 GMT
Hello,

I've just got two internal emails about failures of Linux EGA
scenarios for x86, x86-64 platforms during the help step. Stepan said
that he didn't want to spam the whole list too frequently. I have
verified that the problem existed by using a hand-made build and
already have lost several days overcoming an error due to migration to
an open source X-server. After hanging few minutes at the Firefox
update the system reported the following at
workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.tomcat/:

> CoyoteConnector Coyote can't register jmx for protocol

I have also checked that the help files were not properly deployed to
the server. I'm not sure if this is a root cause for the issue, but
the trouble happened before deployment was completed. We might want
Eclipse to work for M4, so I have filed a JIRA issue about this [1].

With best regards,
Alexei,
ESSD, Intel