harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "junguo pu" <pojo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems about the harmony
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 06:46:14 GMT
Hi,

Here I should mention that we do all the things are under Chinese
environment. And EIOffice get the local environment by native method not the
one you supply, so when we type some Chinese word in the editor field by
third part's inputmethods.

Follows are tools, system, language version, vm:
1.TOOL: we develop and debug with eclipse3.3.1
2.OS: Windows XP(sp2) Chinese Version and Fedora7 English Version
3.LV: you should consider testing EIOffice under Chinese Environment
4.VM: The vm we use is the default vm(<hrebase>/jre/bin/default)

I hope these info maybe helpful to you. I do think more information more
quikly to fix the bugs.

Regards

Jorcco Poo
Evermore Software Inc. Wuxi