harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "junguo pu" <pojo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A problem, when load the picture
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:28:15 GMT
Yes.

Here we take Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().createCustomCursor(Image, Point,
String) for example. If we load the custom cursor image asynchronously, and
pass it to the method. Harmony throw the "invalid hotspot" exception, while
the same test case with sun jre it runs okey. Here we can see harmony it
just use the image directly, it does not care about whether the image loaded
fully. If you want to compatible with sun, so the appearance should be the
same to sun according to the same test case.

And we debug EIOffice with Harmony,  harmony crashed exactly the same words,
although successfully with other little demos.

Regards.
J.