harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:30:56 GMT
Hi,
I would like to thank Alexei for the provided feedback and promise to
address submitted requests during a reasonable time frame. The NY holidays
might be an obstacle, but I'll try to do something before that.

Meanwhile, I'm expanding the RUSSIAN CONTENT of the site. This time, I
translated M4 announcement and all the other news items. I'd ask
Russian-speaking engineers to verify the translation. The news info is
highly technical, and I'm sure to have messed up some definition. The
Russian version of the starting page is still only available directly via
http://harmony.apache.org/index.ru.html - when we think we're ready, we'll
add the language-switch control.

Your help is very important, nadya

--