harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Code base unfrozen
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:58:20 GMT
Hi all,
An off-topic question on this milestone: do we want/plan to have Release
Notes for this release?
We had a list of known limitations and key fixed bugs for M2,
http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/milestones/m2-relnotes.html; M3 got
tangled up, so we never wrote those notes. Do  we need this for M4?

My opinion is that a list of known bugs vs. key implemented features can be
useful as Harmony promotion item + brief info on specifics of release.
However, because nobody seemed to miss M3 notes much, I guess it's not a
priority. Just let me know if you think the release notes will be useful.
I'll try to bug everybody to contribute to their content and publish.

thanks, nadya

--
Cheers,
Nadya