harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [committers] Disk usage
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:51:30 GMT
Hi,
I think my personal dir got cleaned up. Is that done automatically? It used
to store Doxygen-generated API reference for DRLVM and subcomponents, and
now it's gone.
What's the best way to handle this? Re-generate the docs (long-awaited
update) and post to the same location? To some other location where it won't
be deleted?

--
Cheers,
Nadya