harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:55:58 GMT
Tim,
you may be right, you sure know such implications better. my logic was
simple: we say: we bundle with tomcat - here is link to bundle and to
tomcat, for those who don't know; same could go for all projects. if you
think it's safer not to place a direct link, i'll go with that.

thanks, nadya

--
Cheers,
Nadya