harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make GC_CC working
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:48:59 GMT
I think a reasonable plan for GC_CC is to keep it from regressing for
certain sets of tests such as smoke, kernel, regression. There will be
no further improvement for it. When there is another well-supported GC
in future, say GC_NEW, then we can decide if we still want to keep
GC_CC.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--