harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Stolyarov" <igorvstolya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A problem, when load the picture
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:07:28 GMT

> Here we take Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().createCustomCursor(Image, Point,
> String) for example. If we load the custom cursor image asynchronously,
> and
> pass it to the method. Harmony throw the "invalid hotspot" exception,
> while
> the same test case with sun jre it runs okey. Here we can see harmony it
> just use the image directly, it does not care about whether the image
> loaded
> fully. If you want to compatible with sun, so the appearance should be the
> same to sun according to the same test case.

Hi, as I understood from your example, you have issue in createCustomCursor
method. Why do you think what issue in image loading? I can to suppose what
issue in createCustomCursor method. But it anyway is issue and it demands
investigation. You can create issue in our JIRA and we are solving it ASAP.

Igor