harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Stolyarov" <igorvstolya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A problem, when load the picture
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:07:28 GMT
> Here we take Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().createCustomCursor(Image, Point,
> String) for example. If we load the custom cursor image asynchronously,
> and
> pass it to the method. Harmony throw the "invalid hotspot" exception,
> while
> the same test case with sun jre it runs okey. Here we can see harmony it
> just use the image directly, it does not care about whether the image
> loaded
> fully. If you want to compatible with sun, so the appearance should be the
> same to sun according to the same test case.

Hi, as I understood from your example, you have issue in createCustomCursor
method. Why do you think what issue in image loading? I can to suppose what
issue in createCustomCursor method. But it anyway is issue and it demands
investigation. You can create issue in our JIRA and we are solving it ASAP.