harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 04:23:07 GMT
On 12/13/07, Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Gregory Shimansky wrote:

> > > Yes, what I meant is that now it is possible to debug applications in default
> > > (JIT) mode on x86_64. Previously in M3 this mode worked only on x86, on
> > > x86_64 it was necessary to use -Xint to use interpreter.
> >
> > I'm sorry, that was my fault.  I misunderstood.  So what does 'debug
> > applications in default JIT mode' mean?
> >
> > Any other updates?
> >
> > Alexey: Do you have the JAPI numbers excluding the endorsed standards
> > packages?  I seem to remember you sent them out, but I can't find them
> > right now.
> I've sent the scripts to Stepan to integrate them to BTI. So probably
> Stepan have this data on hands.

Currently I don't have the data. I just converted Alexey's shell
scripts to ANT script and committed it to the infra[1]. Yes, I'm going
to setup JAPI automation and create reports for each snapshot. But
this requires more efforts so I planed it for M5.

Do you think that we need reqular JPI reports without endorsed
packages right now?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/branches/2.0/adaptors/japi/

Thanks,
Stepan.