harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] Does stress suite need all jars from punit repository?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:47:31 GMT
Hi Andrew and Alexei (Fedotov).

I investigated EVENT014 test failure in stress suite and found the the
suite setup checks out several jar files from:
http://p-unit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/p-unit/trunk repository.

My guess that these jars are not related to running stress suite with
punit. There is no need to download&keep several megabytes.

So could you update the stress suite build to checkout only punit
related artifacts?
Also separation would make licence issues more clear - as I see punit
has ASF licence but many other things in the mentioned repository are
not ASF licenced.

I would suggest creating punit.jar to be downloaded during the suite's setup.

Thanks,
Stepan.