harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][object][testing] Snapshot testing for uncompressed references mode
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:34:43 GMT
I support this idea.
As I spent significant time on implementing this feature, it's
interesting for me to know how it works.

For now uncompressed references mode successfully passes 'build test',
and EHWA on Linux/x86_64. HUT suite is passed with errors, but these
errors are the same as for default compressed mode.

Thanks,
Ilya.