harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][eut] regression status for r605636
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:48:49 GMT
FYI:
http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r606592/index.html

reports EUT Windows/x86 and Linux x86 as GREEN (with pass rate over 99.7%)
which is good.

reports EUT Linux x86_64 as RED (95.39% pass rate) with set of crashes. I've
double checked these crashes locally:
* org.eclipse.core.tests.resources.AutomatedTests - it is HARMONY-5303
* org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.builder.BuilderTests - it is not reproduced
locally
* org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests.AutomatedSuite - it is HARMONY-5305,
workaround is committed, must be "no crash" next testing
* org.eclipse.team.tests.ccvs.core.AllTests - it is not reproducible locally
(might be CVS access collision by several EUTs run by CC)
* org.eclipse.ui.tests.session.SessionTests - it is not reproducible locally

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev