harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject [buildtest][eut] regression status for r605636
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:31:24 GMT
FYI: I've checked if there are regressions in EUT since M3.

The latest report I see is:
http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r605636/index.html

*  windows x86: 440 issues in jdtcoremodel - can not reproduced locally
*  linux x86 / linux x86_64: looks like invalid run - all of GUI suites
failed - it looks like something wrong was with X-connection for these run.

The previous report is M4 relese one:
http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r603534/index.html

* windows x86: 3 failures which are expected and out to EFL (works fine
already in r605636 testing)
* linux x86:
  - 1257 issues in jdtcorecompiler are not reproduced locally
  - 1 issue in jdttext is not reproduced locally
  - 6 issues in jdtuirefactoring are real ones caused by TMP/HOME
redefinition - put to EFL as Invalid Tests

So I see *no EUT regressions to work on*. There are still issues on Linux
x86_64 - with jdtdebug and coreresources suites which hang.

BTW, I've updated EUT related information (mainly its run intsruction) at:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Eclipse_Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM - so you are
welcome to use it.

Thanks
Vladimir