harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare M4 == r603534 ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:33:15 GMT
I recommend get fixed HARMONY-5303 and HARMONY-5305. These are two hangs
showed by different EUT suites on Linux x86_64. I have no list of other
application affected. Otherwise M4 is released with the hangs on major
applications such as Eclipse/EUT.

According to JIRA comments HARMONY-5303 is not yet evaluated, so it may take
couple days to fget it fixed.

HARMONY-5305 has one patch already to be committed. Still this fix showed
next issue which also produces hang. So it may take couple days also to get
it resolved.