harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare M4 == r603534 ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:33:15 GMT
I recommend get fixed HARMONY-5303 and HARMONY-5305. These are two hangs
showed by different EUT suites on Linux x86_64. I have no list of other
application affected. Otherwise M4 is released with the hangs on major
applications such as Eclipse/EUT.

According to JIRA comments HARMONY-5303 is not yet evaluated, so it may take
couple days to fget it fixed.

HARMONY-5305 has one patch already to be committed. Still this fix showed
next issue which also produces hang. So it may take couple days also to get
it resolved.

Thanks
VB