harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make GC_CC working
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:19:46 GMT
5247 looks like a reasonable solution. Weldon was committing threading
patches. If he is not around, someone else should do it.

As a non default gc, for the dll to be to be included in M4, gc_cc needs to
pass smoke/kernel tests in default mode on all the platforms. I don't think
anything more is needed.