harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] New ICU release
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:53:08 GMT
Thanks for offering to help Aleksey, that's great!

Ive opened HARMONY-5313 and attached a script and a patch to be applied.
Please run the script before applying the patch, as one file needs to be
moved before it is patched. Once it's applied, if you run the
fetch-depends target you should see that the new ICU4J jars are
downloaded. Then if you just rebuild you should be ready to run with the
new version.

Thanks for the help!
Oliver