harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] New ICU release
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:08:44 GMT
Thanks Aleksey.

I have run the JUnit tests with the IBM VME and they pass without any
new failures. I have also run the encoding/decoding test in HARMONY-3709
a number of times - in general, ICU4J 3.8.1 performs in that test as
well or slightly better than the ICU4J 3.8 jar we are currently using. I
have attached the results of the latest run I made [1].

Regards,
Oliver

[1]
DECODING: