harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] dependencies (was [announce-crypto] IMPORTANT - linking directly to downloadable files.)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:00:56 GMT
Mark Hindess wrote:
> Perhaps we need to mirror the bcprov.jar somewhere?  Anyone have any
> bright ideas?

Given that we use the binary only user a compatible license, how about
we just check-in the "no idea" JAR into our dependencies tree?

Talking of which, it would make more sense for the dependencies tree to
be in the 'standard' side of SVN, and have the scripts populate the
local file system using SVN URLs like we do for externally hosted
dependencies.  Then I wouldn't need to get loads of copies of ICU every
time! <g>

Regards,
Tim