harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] [m4] Reminder code chill down
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:13:23 GMT
Just a reminder that we are aiming to publish M4 on Friday next week
(Dec 14th), so we need to start becoming more rigorous about the changes
that go into the code base, to allow enough time for testing and fixing
critical bugs.

Please only apply patches if they contribute to the stability of M4, and
next week we will require our usual 'two committer approval' criteria
for changing the code.

In the meantime, please think back and update the wiki [1] with any
areas that are new and interesting in this milestone, and any areas that
we need to warn people about.  These will be input to the release notes.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Milestone_M4

Thanks,
Tim