harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] Problems merging TreeMap to Java 6 branch
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:25:41 GMT
Sergey Kuksenko wrote:
> I will provide real performance numbers next week. Is it ok?
> I want to do some short article about this performance improvement with
> graphs and diagrams.
> But right now, I wish to fix all bugs before code freeze.
> I will reformat and remove printlns tomorrow.
> As for merging Java6's and Java5's TreeMaps I hope we can do it after M4.

Ok, then I'll let the two versions (Java 5 & 6 branches) diverge for the
moment, with the intention that they will be merged again into a single
version that represents the best aspects of the two we have got today,
sometime after M4.

Let us know when you have a fix for the Java 5 regression (HARMONY-5248).

Regards,
Tim