harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:16:22 GMT
Debugging in JITted execution mode was available on x86 platforms in M3. We
just ported this capability to x86_64 in M4.

Also, to clarify more, our JIT-based debugging is not a "full-speed" - JVMTI
is supported by the baseline Jitrino.JET compiler only. Jitrino.OPT does
optimizations which make it difficult to restore original mapping to
bytecode.

Thanks,
Pavel