harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:51:08 GMT
I've added several comments about new JIT features/optimizations.

I think the following item should be removed from the list:

 - 'full speed debug' : debugging with JIT enabled

It seems Gregory's comment was misinterpreted - he probably meant that the
JIT-mode JVMTI debugging now works on x86_64. AFAIK it worked fine on IA32
in M3. Gregory, could you please confirm?

Thanks,
Pavel