harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Chow" <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][general] Multi-tasking VM?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:49:16 GMT
Acturally, I am just a greenhand for JVM.
After seeing some paper about MVM, which says MVM can reduce the startup
overhead and footprint of programs, I think both destop application and
server application can benefit from it.
In my opinion, at least, some IDE can use it for debugging small program
more conveniently by avoiding startup overhead.

Could you say something about its shortage?
Thank you!