harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Kuksenko" <sergey.kukse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] Problems merging TreeMap to Java 6 branch
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:40:58 GMT
I'd like to mention that HARMONY-5265 fixes all EUT on my runs.
Let's wait official EUT checking.

Also I'd like to share some performance measurements:
HARMONY-5265 gives 4%-9% boost for SPECjbb2005. Different boosts depends on
HW (different processors have different caches and memory sensitivity).
Note: HARMONY-5232 gives only 2%-5% boost.
Also I have a bunch of numbers for different micro-benchmarks and I am
planning to process and share them next week.

--
Best regards,
---