harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Kuksenko" <sergey.kukse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] Problems merging TreeMap to Java 6 branch
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:36:28 GMT
Hi Jimmi,

I will provide real performance numbers next week. Is it ok?
I want to do some short article about this performance improvement with
graphs and diagrams.
But right now, I wish to fix all bugs before code freeze.
I will reformat and remove printlns tomorrow.
As for merging Java6's and Java5's TreeMaps I hope we can do it after M4.

--
Best regards,
---