harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:06:08 GMT
On the 0x3AA day of Apache Harmony Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Nadya,
> That's great! Your passion to frequent commits is the most welcome.
>
> BTW, this week I taught a QA course [1] in Novosibirsk. As a practical
> exercise we formed several groups and inspected contributor guide [2]
> in Russian. I've put formal inspection notes in HARMONY-5298 and hope
> you'll find some of them worth to be fixed.

in Novosibirsk! how come? :)
Great effort! Thanks for that, Alexei (and team)!

Did you think about:
1. some sort of Harmony Hackathon
2. formulating a set of tasks for Google Highly Open Participation Contest [3]?

I understand, both require a lot of work. But your rich experience
should help greatly!

[3] http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/12/in-just-seven-days.html

--
Egor Pasko