harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jitrino][dump]
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:54:54 GMT
On the 0x3B1 day of Apache Harmony Pamela Yuan wrote:
> Pavel,
>         I know how to dump HIR and LIR. I want to know how to get the
> native code of a method.

you can run DRLVM under debugger, stop on a breakpoint after
generation of your code, read the address, where the code was dumped
(in logs), then disassemble the piece of memory in debugger.

Maybe you find it useful..., to breakpoint on the first instruction of
the generated method just change "break-" to "break+" in the
corresponding .emconf file. It will insert the int3 instruction to the
very beginning of the generated code. (Use filters to filter out
methods that you do not want to stop on)

--
Egor Pasko