harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] build.sh smoke.test broken with unsatisfied convert-test dependency
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:38:04 GMT

Author: varlax
Date: Mon Dec 24 23:59:43 2007
New Revision: 606771

Allow using both package and filepath formats for selecting smoke tests;
other minor enhancements.

<convert-test blablabla is not defined, so ant fails here with message:
Could not create task or type of type: convert-test

if I add the convert-test code to the working_vm/build/make/build.xml,
everything works:

    <macrodef name="convert-test">
        <attribute name="from"/>
        <attribute name="to"/>
            <pathconvert property="@{to}" setonempty="no">
                <path path="${@{from}}"/>
                        <replaceregex pattern="\.java$$"/>
                    <unpackagemapper from="${basedir}${file.separator}*" to="*.java"/>

but I do not want to commit this copypaste immediately. How do we
share ant code between VM & Classlib in the right way?

Egor Pasko

View raw message