harmony-dev mailing list archives: November 2007

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Sean Qiu [build] Does anyone encounter a same build error? Thu, 01 Nov, 02:25
Dimitry Ivanov Re: svn commit: r590755 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: depends/build/ depends/build/platform/ modules/archive/src/main/native/archive/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zip/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zlib/unix/ modules/auth/src/ Thu, 01 Nov, 03:16
Mikhail Loenko Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute Thu, 01 Nov, 05:38
Sean Qiu [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 06:16
Spark Shen Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 06:23
Rana Dasgupta Re: [drlvm]Class unloading failure due to threading issue Thu, 01 Nov, 06:52
Mark Hindess Re: svn commit: r590755 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: depends/build/ depends/build/platform/ modules/archive/src/main/native/archive/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zip/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zlib/unix/ modules/auth/src/ Thu, 01 Nov, 07:07
Mark Hindess Re: [build] Does anyone encounter a same build error? Thu, 01 Nov, 07:19
Stepan Mishura Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 07:55
Spark Shen Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 07:59
Sean Qiu Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 08:00
Sean Qiu Re: [build] Does anyone encounter a same build error? Thu, 01 Nov, 08:02
Sean Qiu Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 08:06
Spark Shen Re: [buildtest] Add a task for BTI to create a new adaptor from a template Thu, 01 Nov, 08:22
Regis Re: [buildtest] Add a task for BTI to create a new adaptor from a template Thu, 01 Nov, 08:24
Regis Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 08:39
Stepan Mishura Re: [buildtest] Are there obsolete fields in the test's description? (Was: Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready) Thu, 01 Nov, 08:41
Stepan Mishura Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 08:45
Spark Shen Re: [buildtest] Add a task for BTI to create a new adaptor from a template Thu, 01 Nov, 08:46
Sean Qiu Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 08:51
Stepan Mishura [testing] EHWA GUI scenario fails on the snapshot (Was: Re: [build?] Problem with snapshot build or download page?) Thu, 01 Nov, 09:11
Stepan Mishura Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 09:14
Oliver Deakin Re: svn commit: r590755 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: depends/build/ depends/build/platform/ modules/archive/src/main/native/archive/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zip/unix/ modules/archive/src/main/native/zlib/unix/ modules/auth/src/ Thu, 01 Nov, 09:57
Sean Qiu Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 10:09
Spark Shen Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 10:13
Mark Hindess Re: [build] Does anyone encounter a same build error? Thu, 01 Nov, 10:18
Stepan Mishura Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Thu, 01 Nov, 10:20
Alexei Fedotov Re: [buildtest] Are there obsolete fields in the test's description? (Was: Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready) Thu, 01 Nov, 11:17
Ilya Leviev Re: [drlvm]Class unloading failure due to threading issue Thu, 01 Nov, 11:20
Simon Chow Re: [general][vm][debug] Question about 'Debugging the DRL Virtual Machine and the JIT Compiler' Thu, 01 Nov, 11:21
Tim Ellison Re: [buildtest] Are there obsolete fields in the test's description? (Was: Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready) Thu, 01 Nov, 12:58
Oliver Deakin [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Thu, 01 Nov, 14:07
Sean Qiu Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Thu, 01 Nov, 14:45
Alexei Fedotov Re: [buildtest] Are there obsolete fields in the test's description? (Was: Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready) Thu, 01 Nov, 14:50
Maksim Ananjev [drlvm] error building tests Thu, 01 Nov, 16:35
Gregory Shimansky Re: [drlvm] error building tests Thu, 01 Nov, 17:30
Tim Ellison Re: [build] Update on my build progress Thu, 01 Nov, 20:31
Spark Shen Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Fri, 02 Nov, 02:30
Maksim Ananjev Re: [drlvm] error building tests Fri, 02 Nov, 06:57
Sean Qiu Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type Fri, 02 Nov, 07:25
Tony Wu Fwd: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-4942) [classlib][jndi] InitialContext searches for jndi.properties every contruction time Fri, 02 Nov, 08:52
Oliver Deakin Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Fri, 02 Nov, 10:42
Spark Shen Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Fri, 02 Nov, 10:49
Oliver Deakin Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Fri, 02 Nov, 11:56
Davanum Srinivas Re: [build] Update on my build progress Fri, 02 Nov, 13:40
Tim Ellison [perf] Comparative benchmarking Sat, 03 Nov, 10:59
Xiao-Feng Li Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Sun, 04 Nov, 14:30
Tim Ellison Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Sun, 04 Nov, 17:45
Nathan Beyer [apachecon] anyone going, attending hackathon Sun, 04 Nov, 19:45
Tim Ellison Re: [apachecon] anyone going, attending hackathon Sun, 04 Nov, 20:03
Leo Li [classlib][auth]Problem to get TGT by des-cbc-md5 encrytype from MIT Krb5-1.5.4 KDC on suse 10. Mon, 05 Nov, 05:32
Yang Paulex Re: [classlib][nio]FileChannel and direct buffer reallocation(was Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-4081) [classlib][nio] FileChannel.write(ByteBuffer[]) sometimes works incorrectly) Mon, 05 Nov, 07:33
Yang Paulex [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Mon, 05 Nov, 07:58
Leo Li Re: [classlib][nio]FileChannel and direct buffer reallocation(was Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-4081) [classlib][nio] FileChannel.write(ByteBuffer[]) sometimes works incorrectly) Mon, 05 Nov, 08:13
Tony Wu [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Mon, 05 Nov, 08:33
Tim Ellison [Fwd: MarkMail: hosting Apache mailing list archives] Mon, 05 Nov, 09:46
Oliver Deakin Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Mon, 05 Nov, 10:32
Asaf Yaffe Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute Mon, 05 Nov, 11:17
Xiao-Feng Li Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Mon, 05 Nov, 12:47
Mikhail Loenko Re: [apachecon] anyone going, attending hackathon Mon, 05 Nov, 13:08
Tim Ellison Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Mon, 05 Nov, 14:10
Egor Pasko Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Mon, 05 Nov, 20:35
Spark Shen Re: [Fwd: MarkMail: hosting Apache mailing list archives] Tue, 06 Nov, 02:05
Tony Wu Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 03:41
Leo Li Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 06:35
Alexey Varlamov Re: [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Tue, 06 Nov, 06:50
Mikhail Loenko Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute Tue, 06 Nov, 07:05
Yang Paulex Re: [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Tue, 06 Nov, 07:08
Tony Wu Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 07:15
Pavlenko, Andrey A [drlvm][gc] System.runFinalization() returns before finishing finalization Tue, 06 Nov, 07:34
Asaf Yaffe Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute Tue, 06 Nov, 07:43
Asaf Yaffe [drlvm][verifier] Dead-code and Java 6 verification issues Tue, 06 Nov, 08:03
Xiao-Feng Li Re: [drlvm][gc] System.runFinalization() returns before finishing finalization Tue, 06 Nov, 08:22
Mark Hindess Re: svn commit: r591934 [1/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/jndi/src: main/java/org/apache/harmony/jndi/provider/ldap/parser/ test/java/org/apache/harmony/jndi/provider/ldap/parser/ test/resources/parser/ Tue, 06 Nov, 08:25
Pavlenko, Andrey A Re: [drlvm][gc] System.runFinalization() returns before finishing finalization Tue, 06 Nov, 08:42
Mikhail Loenko Re: [drlvm][verifier] Dead-code and Java 6 verification issues Tue, 06 Nov, 09:04
Alexey Petrenko Re: [general][site] Harmony TODO list Tue, 06 Nov, 09:34
Mikhail Loenko [drlvm][verifier] rebuilding stackmaptable attribute without loading the classes Tue, 06 Nov, 09:40
Gregory Shimansky Re: [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Tue, 06 Nov, 10:04
Vladimir Beliaev Re: [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Tue, 06 Nov, 10:30
Tim Ellison Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 11:27
Tim Ellison Re: [classlib][auth]Problem to get TGT by des-cbc-md5 encrytype from MIT Krb5-1.5.4 KDC on suse 10. Tue, 06 Nov, 11:29
Tim Ellison Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute Tue, 06 Nov, 11:36
Tim Ellison Re: [porting] PPC Linux and z/OS update Tue, 06 Nov, 11:38
Tim Ellison Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 11:43
Tim Ellison Re: [DRLVM][kernel] Recreate the parser in JavaCC? (Re: [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-2052) [drlvm][kernel] Improve/re-implement a parser of generic signatures) Tue, 06 Nov, 11:47
Tim Ellison Re: [build] Update on my build progress Tue, 06 Nov, 11:50
Davanum Srinivas Re: [build] Update on my build progress Tue, 06 Nov, 12:04
Aleksey Shipilev Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 12:38
Tim Ellison Re: [build] Update on my build progress Tue, 06 Nov, 12:59
Tim Ellison Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 13:15
Pavel Pervov [classlib][luni][regression] GregorianCalendar started to work incorrectly on Linux. Tue, 06 Nov, 13:21
Aleksey Shipilev Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 14:03
Tony Wu Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 14:23
Mark Hindess [classlib] excluded tests for closed jira? Tue, 06 Nov, 14:25
Tony Wu Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data Tue, 06 Nov, 14:36
Egor Pasko Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 15:32
Vladimir Strigun Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 16:06
Egor Pasko Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 21:27
Aleksey Shipilev Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking Tue, 06 Nov, 22:02
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 201135
Sep 20112
Aug 20111
Jul 20111
Jun 201115
May 20115
Apr 20114
Mar 201116
Feb 201116
Jan 201135
Dec 201060
Nov 201079
Oct 201037
Sep 2010229
Aug 2010104
Jul 201090
Jun 201086
May 2010154
Apr 2010119
Mar 2010162
Feb 201093
Jan 2010121
Dec 2009174
Nov 2009258
Oct 2009131
Sep 2009141
Aug 2009244
Jul 2009222
Jun 2009238
May 2009238
Apr 2009452
Mar 2009350
Feb 2009218
Jan 2009233
Dec 2008367
Nov 2008280
Oct 2008115
Sep 2008179
Aug 2008198
Jul 2008221
Jun 2008181
May 2008279
Apr 2008889
Mar 2008769
Feb 2008520
Jan 2008446
Dec 2007447
Nov 2007628
Oct 2007793
Sep 2007522
Aug 2007326
Jul 2007471
Jun 2007724
May 2007727
Apr 20071191
Mar 2007947
Feb 2007818
Jan 20071184
Dec 20061883
Nov 20062938
Oct 20062907
Sep 20061962
Aug 20061525
Jul 20061628
Jun 20061497
May 20061004
Apr 20061027
Mar 20061190
Feb 20061283
Jan 2006645
Dec 2005233
Nov 2005345
Oct 2005294
Sep 2005166
Aug 200594
Jul 2005207
Jun 2005319
May 20051277