harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] No mention of Eclipse plugin on the site.
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:55:23 GMT
Thanks Tim - the new update site works fine for me.  I think the downloads
page might be a good place for a link since it is a download and also
because it's the kind of thing you might be looking for when you had just
downloaded Harmony.  Otherwise maybe 'Other Projects' or even 'Bundles' if
you changed the name.  We could also have an FAQ entry, e.g. "How can I use
Harmony with Eclipse?"

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.