harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems about the harmony
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:39:06 GMT
Junguo:
    Thank you for your using Harmony at such an early stage and the
feedback.
    Your experiences do help Harmony's growth in my view.

    Your descriptions of "when they fix their bugs one day, but it will
happen again another day." are very strong. Maybe you can provide some
examples?
    In my understanding some JIRA fixing may not 100% fix the looks-same bug
in developer's view. That is the nature of an on-going project and we are
improving. For example, HARMONY-4799 fixed some NullPointerExceptions(NPE)
in getRenderingHint but not all, so HARMONY-4920 was then filed and fixed.
HARMONY-4787 had fixed some NPEs in BasicComboBoxUI but we could recently
find more NPEs in the same class. Are these your cases?

     Anyway, welcome and thanks again.