harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Irlyanov" <irlya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Harmony completeness
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:17:58 GMT
I've do justify the emty methods in swing.
H3111-plaf.patch<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12350137/H3111-plaf.patch>
H3111-AccessibleJToggleButton.patch<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12351230/H3111-AccessibleJToggleButton.patch>
already verified. It simplifies the work.

Also I should note that awt module also demands attension because the missed
implementation reveals after the justification has been performed (perhaps,
justification criteria has been too strong) see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4500 for example.

--
With Best Regards,