harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino][CFG]
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:32:47 GMT
I am a bit new to jitrino, but as far as I understand CFG
modifications are okay since they preserve code semantics. A lot of
optimization passes do that, and no extra operations are mandatory.

However, you should place dce and uce after your pass to cleanup dead
and unreachable code , because some optimizations can't deal with it

I hope jit gurus will correct me if I am wrong.

2007/11/10, 史成荣 <icyrong@gmail.com>:
> hi alll,
>     I know it must do some extra operations if I modify the CFG(add some
> blocks, insert and delete some instructions) created by the translator. If
> do not do so, the modified CFG will not suitable for the subsequent passes.
> Could anyone tell me what extra opertions is needed?
> Thanks.

View raw message