harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:51:50 GMT
Hi, Dan.

It was a good news for us to see Harmony code base in such interesting
project as Android.

I've tried to create a few J2ME applications for my phone long-long
time ago... And it was a pain :(
Looks like Android is a good reason to try again :)

Speaking of future cooperation you can feel free to file JIRA issues
[1] and mark them with " App-Oriented Bug Reports" component and
"[Android]" tag in summary field. This will show us that the issue is
related to Android and we will treat it with high priority.
The patches are welcome too of course :)

Looking forward for cooperation and good luck to both our projects! :)

SY, Alexey

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY