harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [swing] InternationalFormatterRTest.testIncrementDecrement failure
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:57:33 GMT
Guys,

looks like we have new stable swing tests failure:
InternationalFormatterRTest.testIncrementDecrement

com.ibm.icu.text.DateFormat$Field
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.icu.text.DateFormat$Field
at org.apache.harmony.awt.text.TextUtils.getCalendarField(TextUtils.java:1067)
at javax.swing.text.InternationalFormatter$IncrementAction.handleText(InternationalFormatter.java:68)
at javax.swing.text.InternationalFormatter$IncrementAction.actionPerformed(InternationalFormatter.java:59)
at javax.swing.text.InternationalFormatterRTest.testIncrementDecrement(InternationalFormatterRTest.java:92)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareSuper(BasicSwingTestCase.java:117)
at javax.swing.SwingTestCase$1.run(SwingTestCase.java:45)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.runAndNotify(InvocationEvent.java:92)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:81)
at java.awt.EventQueueCore.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueueCore.java)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.runModalLoop(EventDispatchThread.java:74)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:48)

I'd say that it looks like this test fail since our last ICU update...

I'll take care...

SY, Alexey