harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] make the tests structure comply with our testing conventions
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:05:45 GMT
Hello, Alexey Petrenko, testing gurus,

Do I understand correctly that
working_classlib/modules/awt/src/test/api/java/ should be actually at
working_classlib/modules/awt/src/test/api/java.injected? Is it
possible to use svn move instead of preparing a monstrous patch?

The reason why I'm asking is the following. I need to add a test at
working_classlib/modules/awt/src/test/api/java/ and the tests which
are injected to a boot classpath are in that place. I believe the
right way to solve the problem is to move injected test cases to the
proper place first. What do you think?

Thanks.

[...]

--