harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:58:14 GMT
Egor,
I like your post, quite in-depth and literate one. Thanks, I've enjoyed reading.

Since you've asked for feedback I have one thing to say. I would rephrase
> As a Google employee I cannot describe what the Open Source strategy of the company is.
as
> I cannot describe what the Google Open Source strategy is.

It's easier to understand the point when you are playing the same role
through the whole article (Apache Harmony commiter I suppose).
Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,