harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with migration to new ICU, r592434 & r593469
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:07:55 GMT
Hello,
I have two questions related to performance degradation synopsis.

> I suggest the following as a result...
> 2. File all the found issues to ICU database.
I have looked through JIRAs and did not find a reproducer. Do we have one?

> useDaylightTime
How this method might cause server benchmark degradation? Who calls
this method frequently? May be we should change the caller either it
is a part of the spec or our implementation?

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei,