harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Dmitriev" <sergey.v.dmitr...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][icu] text formatting degradation after at 592434
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:33:52 GMT
Hello

There is couple of things connected to ICU commits. One of this is
addressed in HARMONY-5122 issue. The issue I've found today is not
100% interferes with this so I've decided to file another JIRA issue -
HARMONY-5129. Furthermore that issue already has a discussion thread
so I create another one.

I've found out that the r592434 commit (in particular java/text part
of this) gives a degradation on text formatting. Simple test on
formatting shows a degradation 10x-40x (please refer JIRA for
details).

Thanks
Sergey