harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [perf] Comparative benchmarking
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 05:25:59 GMT
All,
I'm sorry not replying earlier (I'm in a business trip) but I want to
add that Jitrino.OPT does support calling of some (annotated or added
to a method list) JNI methods without creation of M2N frame.

Yuri Kashnikoff did this patch and I hope we will commit it before M4.
Yuri, can you share your patch with us?

--
Mikhail Fursov