harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "junguo pu" <pojo...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems about the harmony
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:14:18 GMT
I am the resposibel group leader of Evermore.
Having worked on harmony(Linux) for some days, we found that harmony is not
stable. Here I will say something from the macro aspect.

1.first of all it doesn't provide the install version for users. If user
downloads the version from the web, he should deploy the environment
himself, or else harmony will crazy you.

2.I don't know how Harmony control his code. Before when they fix their bugs
one day, but it will happen again another day. You'll see the previous code.

3.The most important thing is we can't debug our program, which is a
magnificent and complex program, although you can debug a small smoothly.

To be continued.

Jorcco Poo
11/29 2007