harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "史成荣" <icyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][vm]question about the execution of a method
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:34:33 GMT
I guess that if the vm want to execute a method, it first tries to find the
native codes, if the native codes exist, the vm execute it, if  the native
codes do not exist, it triggers the jit to compile the method, then execute
it.
I am not sure about it and want to know more details of the process. Could
anyone tell me which part of the source code accomplish the execution of  a
method ? And I can have a deeper study about it .