harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 00:53:05 GMT
Dan, welcome!!

We have been looking for the bridge to DalvikVM since the first day hearing it.

We are eager to know the development model of DalvikVM (including its
core libraries) and how we can support it to the best. I am in Android
mailing list as well. The traffic there are amazing. :-)

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com