harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Download dependence according to OS type
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:09:16 GMT
Or make "if" support "and" operation.

As we all know, ant has two build-in properties: os.name and os.arch.
BTI can compare there two properties with the ones from the "if" parameter.
In this way, it is easier to decide whether it is required to download the
archive.
The order of os.name and os.arch doesn't matter, such as

       <my-dependency-linux
           url=" http://host.of/my-dependency.zip"
           md5="87A617D7E65979AE01B5ACE4649EB40B"
           dir="my-dep-dir"
           inc="*/lib/*.jar"
           if="is.x86, is.windows"
       />

And the candidate values for "if" could be is.${os.name} or is.{os.arch}.
Any comments? Suggestions?