harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:48:03 GMT
Hi Asaf

I think we can start to play with implementation in your environment

So initial implementation to play with is submitted here

(to try it one need first to apply fix.patch from
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5141)

The issue description (I mean 5142) contains current usage (it might
be changed of course)

Implementation code is not yet well commented, I'm going to work on
this coming week.

How it was tested: I hacked java6 verifier so that before verification
of each java6 class original stackmap table is replaced with what I
produce, then pass control back to the original java6 verifier:
Eclipse 3.3 compiled with javac6 worked just fine

Comments/suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Mikhail