harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Bornstein" <danf...@google.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:02:39 GMT
On Nov 21, 2007 9:31 AM, Andrew Zhang <zhanghuangzhu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Android is really cool!  Congratulations!

Thanks. We're glad to hear it!

> Is there a bug system for Android? I've already met some problems, but don't
> know where to submit bug report.

The best way to funnel bug reports into the project is to post them to
the Android Developer list
<http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/>. There is a
dedicated team of folks, the "Android advocates," who interact on the
list and manage all the incoming reports, handing them off internally.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is much visibility — yet! — of the
progress of a bug once it gets into the system. This is new territory
for a lot of folks on the project, so please bear with us as we sort
this stuff out.

Thanks again.

-dan